BEST Cloud Mining Sites
Cloud Mining is the process of cryptocurrency mining that utilizes a remote data center with shared processing power. Cloud mining helps users mine Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies without the need to manage the hardware. The mining rigs are housed in a facility owned by the mining company. The user needs to register and purchase mining contracts to run the mining process on the cloud.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Cloud mining companies with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
Best Cloud Mining Providers
|Name||Founding Year||Supported Coins||Fraud risk||Link|
|BeMine||2018||Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash.||Low||Learn More|
|ECOS||2017||Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Litecoin.||Low||Learn More|
|CCG Mining||2014||Bitcoin||Low||Learn More|
|Freemining||2014||Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, BCH, XMR & TRX.||Low||Learn More|
BeMine has been providing its services worldwide since 2018. Customers are invited to store their equipment in partnered data-centers, and users can purchase and store mining equipment without the need for personal presence during the purchase, transportation, installation, configuration and maintenance of ASIC-miners.
- Lowest prices on services in the world (lower than that of China and Mongolia).
- Minimum purchase: $52 dollars and with the advent of new models of miners this price is gradually reduced
- The option to buy the miner and cloud contracts
- The ability over time, to purchase shares of ASIC-miner to the whole and to arrange the delivery of the miner to the door
- Many partners hotels worldwide
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash.
Fraud Risk: Low
2) Shamining BEST Cloud Mining Sites
Shamining is a cloud mining platform that enables you to mine cryptocurrencies without any hardware and skills.
- Currently the most promising investment platform
- It enables you to control your miners from any device.
- You can calculate your income.
- Using this platform is very easy
- Environmentally friendly infrastructure.
- Mining farms use green energy from wind and solar power plants.
- Good technical support is offered on a 24/7 basis.
- Compatible with all computer systems.
Supported Coins: Bitcoin
Fraud Risk: Low
ECOS is one of the best cloud mining providers out in the industry. It was established in 2017 in the Free Economic Zone. It is the first cloud mining provider that is operating with legal status. ECOS has more than 90 000 users from all over the world.
- The minimum price for a mining contract is $49
- Convenient calculator on the website for choosing a mining contract (has standard and pro versions)
- Daily payments and detailed transaction history
- Withdrawals from 0.001 BTC
- ECOS is a full-fledged investment platform. It includes not only cloud mining but also wallet, exchange, investing portfolios, savings.
- ECOS has a convenient mobile app. It is available in App Store and Google Play
- Get a free mining contract for 1 month after registration
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Litecoin.
Fraud Risk: Low
4) CCG Mining
CCG Mining is a cloud mining application that enables you to trade a wide range of digital currencies like Bitcoin, Eterium, Zcash, and more. This software helps you to achieve the highest level of hash rate to boost your income.
- It enables you to create your own mining rig.
- This cloud application keeps your digital money secure using SSL.
- Helps you to trade currency without any maintenance fee.
- It does not have any purchase limit.
- Friendly customer support via Skype and email.
Freemining is a Bitcoin mining platform that is accessible for everyone. This cloud mining service allows you to select the amount of withdrawal and receive it instantly.
- This is one of the best mining tool starts immediately after registration.
- Offers instant withdrawal facility.
- No hidden fees. Every single transaction is visible to you.
- You can earn more by playing games.
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, BCH, XMR & TRX.
Fraud Risk: Low
Genesis Mining is a tool that offers cryptocurrency mining functionality. This application provides a variety of mining-related solutions. It also offers an effortless way to mine digital currencies. To use this Cloud mining provider, you do not need any prior experience in mining or trading in cryptocurrencies.
- It is one of the best cloud mining company offers the fastest Bitcoin mining hardware at data centers.
- You can easily mine any cryptocurrency mentioned in the catalog.
- It provides periodic mining output to your wallet.
- This Altcoins mining software allows you to mine multiple cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Offers a user-friendly interface.
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Zcash, Litecoin, Monero.
Fraud Risk: Low
7) IQ Mining
IQ Mining is a Bitcoin mining software that supports various payment methods, including credit cards, Yandex money, etc. Its profit calculations are based on the most efficient mining hardware, with minimal contract maintenance costs.
- Option for auto reinvest.
- Offers flexible leverage.
- This application automatically distributes funds using smart contracts.
- IQ mining offers Bitcoin payments daily that depending on your purchased MH/s power.
- You can withdraw your funds on a daily basis.
- It enables you to purchase your contact with ease.
- Provides 24/7 live support.
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, BCH, LTC, ETH, XRP, XMR, DASH, etc.
Fraud Risk: Low Risk
Hashnest is a cloud mining website that provides cheap cloud mining services. It is extremely advantageous for users who want to mine long-term.
- Allows uses to buy or sell hash rates freely on HashNest market from 1THS to 100 PHS.
- You can host multiple brands of miners, like AntiMiner S17, S15, Z11, WhatsMiner M21S, M20S, etc.
- The cloud mining contracts in HashNest can last a lifetime, as long as the market persists.
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash, and Altcoin.
Fraud Risk: Low
Cryptoplace is a cloud mining platform that allows you to mine the presented cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc. This Bitcoin cloud mining software offers free as well as paid cloud mining plans to mine Bitcoin.
- Offers bonus of 2500 Gh/s after registration.
- It helps you to mine Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, BCH, XMR & TRX.
- It offers a random bonus depending on the level.
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin & Altcoins.
Fraud Risk: Medium
CryptoUniverse.io is a cloud mining provider that enables you to mine Bitcoin easily. This trusted cloud mining site allows adding more people to Blockchain and cryptocurrency mining.
- You will get daily rewards in your account.
- Their mining equipment’s are maintained and updated 24/7.
- CryptoUniverse provides good cloud mining services to mine Bitcoin and Litecoin.
- Users can earn BTC by sharing the mining equipment.
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Litecoin.
Fraud risk: Low
AwesomeMiner is a cloud mining service that offers a comprehensive dashboard to monitor the status and temperature of all your ASIC and FPGA devices from one location. This cloud mining site monitors GPU properties, including clock speed, fan speed, temperature, and hashing power.
- It helps you to maximize profit and minimize downtime.
- You can start this one of the best mining contract in less time.
- Provides support for more than 50 mining software.
- You can set up mining pools with just one mouse click.
- It can work with all ASIC devices.
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, etc.
Fraud Risk: Low
Hashing24 is one of the best cloud mining providers for individuals to easily access Bitcoin mining technology. This Bitcoin cloud mining software is easy to use, and it provides 24/7 customer support.
- It provides a convenient calculator on the website for choosing the best mining contract.
- It offers daily payments.
- It provides weekly promotions and auctions for registered users.
- Get a free mining contract for 1 month after registration.
Supported Coins: ZCash, Dash, Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin (BTC), Altcoins.
Fraud Risk: Low
EasyMiner is an open-source cloud mining platform that provides a GUI-based monitoring system. It is one of the best cloud mining services that consume less CPU and GPU resources. This cloud mining platform is highly optimized for x86, x86-64 machines and offers the best hashing power.
- This crypto miner has a chat system that helps beginner miners to connect with experienced users.
- Supports crypto coins like Litecoin and Bitcoin.
- It offers a moneymaker mode that helps you to quickly start mining without learning new stuff.
- It provides ASIC mining for Bitcoins.
- This free Bitcoin mining software enables you to choose your own pool with a custom hash algorithm.
Supported Coins: Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Altcoins.
Fraud Risk: Low
❓ What is Cloud Mining? How does it work?
Cloud mining is the process of cryptocurrency mining that utilizes a remote data center with shared processing power. This kind of mining helps users mine Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies without managing the hardware. The mining rigs are housed in a facility owned by the mining company. The customer needs to register for mining contracts.
Cloud mining is a process in which the latest Bitcoins are entered into circulation. With the help of cloud mining, you can earn money without investing. However, you need an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) or GPU to set up a mining rig.
In a cloud mining network, a miner’s goal is to add individual blocks to the Blockchain by solving complex mathematical problems. It demands a large amount of computational and electrical power. While many miners compete to add each block, the miner who solves the problem will add the block along with its approved transactions to the Blockchain. This miner receives the reward in the account.
⚡ What are the Best Cloud Mining websites?
Following are some of the best Bitcoin Mining Pools:
- Genesis Mining
- IQ Mining
🏅 What are the advantages of Cloud Mining?
Here are some pros of Cloud Mining:
- No technical knowledge for mining is required.
- You do not need to purchase any hardware equipment.
- You do not have to bear any operating costs.
- You can start right away.
🚀 What are the disadvantages of Cloud Mining?
Here are the drawbacks/ cons of Cloud Mining:
- Some cloud mining services might commit fraud.
- No control and flexibility in cloud mining.
🔒 Is Cloud Mining safe?
You cannot guarantee when you do not have control over your mining gear. Therefore, it is advisable to invest only in the trusted mining sites.
👉 Is Cloud Mining a scam or legit?
Yes, it is legit and not a scam. It depends on the company you choose to invest in and abiding by your country’s law. Therefore, you should be careful while selecting a cloud mining service.
💲 How do you make money by Mining Bitcoin?
You can earn money mining Bitcoin by finishing blocks of verified transactions added to the Blockchain. In exchange for mining, you will get a small portion of Bitcoin as a reward. Nowadays, overall hash rates are very high, so it is not easy to profit from mining Bitcoin for an individual.
❗ Which Countries Mine the most Bitcoins? BEST Cloud Mining Sites
Here are countries that mine the most Bitcoins:
- China: This country mines approximately 60% of all new Bitcoins.
- Georgia: It mines about 15% of all Bitcoins.
- US: This country mines about 3% of all Bitcoins.
- Other countries: These countries mine the rest of Bitcoins.
💥 Why are Miners Important?
Bitcoin mining is a process of digitally adding transaction records to the Blockchain. Crypto mining is a record-keeping process that is executed through enormous computing power.
Each Bitcoin miner contributes to a decentralized P2P (Peer-to-Peer) network to ensure the payment network remains secure and trustworthy.
The Blockchain network is a decentralized P2P network that contains a shared ledger. The network has no central authority, so the transactions are recorded, processed, and validated in the miner’s network. The data shared over in the network is completely transparent, but the personal data is always anonymous.
Here, the miners require validating blocks of transactions to access their blocked rewards. New crypto is introduced in the network whenever a new transaction block is added to the system.
So, not only do they work to secure the network but also to verify the transactions. For the Blockchain network to operate properly, miners need to work continuously on the Blockchain network.
🏅 How to convert Bitcoin to Cash?
You can convert your Bitcoins into cash by using the below methods:
- Using cryptocurrency exchanges
- Sell Bitcoins using LocalBitcoins.
- Use Bitcoin ATMs
- Spend your Bitcoins using Bitcoin Debit cards
⚡ How to mine Bitcoin at home?
Yes, you can technically mine Bitcoin at home. Considering the complexity of mining Bitcoin, you must invest in the right type of hardware. If you are mining Bitcoin at home, you need to consider hardware electricity consumption also. The success rate will be very less. Because nowadays, cryptocurrency is so popular that even a kindergarten kid is mining Bitcoins by using home electricity. You need dedicated mining hardware to start Bitcoin mining and see any reasonable success.
❓ What is Hash Rate? BEST Cloud Mining Sites
Hash Rate is a unit that measures the processing power of the Bitcoin network. For example, when your network reaches a hash rate of 5 Th/s, it could make 5 trillion calculations per second.
BEST Cloud Mining Sites (Bitcoin, Ethereum Mining)